@TonyM, @TiddlyTweeter,

let's take a look around when we have time to gather some resources and
bring something together,

we could make a dynalist like @David Gifford did, or make something on
GitHub, like Josiah proposes

I suggest we could think about that later and first try to gather some
content

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d4a89716-9ecc-4ad3-a14a-8c65dc326579%40googlegroups.com.