To expand on that thought -- not just for serializers.

Someone -- anyone -- could clone the main TW and then have it work as an
open-invitation incubator for rapid application development. People could
add new branches which would be quickly pulled (though not merged) without
quality control. Known individuals from the group could be given the
permissions to add branches at any time (I'm assuming those permissions are
in there, but haven't checked). The main rule, obviously, is no Spam.
Contributors could make branches on top of existing branches so if person A
makes some documentation, person B could "improve" it by building a branch
on top. Then everyone could compare in real-time. If you wanted to refer
someone to a new plugin you've developed, you could just point to a branch
on the site. Branches that seem to be complete could possibly be PR-ed back
into Jeremy's original TW site.

Maybe.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d25a8de3-4508-47b9-9c3e-c024db844e81%40googlegroups.com.