Diego,

Does sound a useful tool to put in tiddlywiki. I was interested in building
something similar for review and study times rather than at the question level.
Its more about scheduling study.

Once such a question answer solution exists it seems to me the next opportunity
is how to populate it with questions. Imagin if you could dump a translation
dictionary on it. Alternativly manual question creation needs to be quick and
easy. Could questions even be created from marking up your study notes?

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50d48a5a-9942-40fe-95d5-b3dc474f5443%40googlegroups.com.