Hey all,

I've put together a small demo of my current progress here:

http://anwiki.tiddlyspot.com/

As always, any and all feedback is welcome. And I mean on *everything*,
from the way I coded it up, to the way its structured, styled, etc.
Anything!

Best,
Diego

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/90b09c7e-23bf-48d6-9b96-242beab37897%40googlegroups.com.