Evan and any others?

On installing the 0.2.0 Version I noticed a lot of my date functions are
returning
ComputeError: Cannot auto-convert "" to a date!
and in other views
ComputeError: Cannot auto-convert "2017122410592500" to a date!

This is from of the following

A Macro <<daystoday item-touched>>

Where item-touched is a date field with or without a date

\define daystoday(datefield)
(= days( now(), date( {{!!$datefield$}} )  ) =)
\end

In short it seems to no longer tolerate empty fields

Nor handle dates the same way,

Any suggestions from your intimate knowledge?

Thanks

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e971bbcd-f882-45a6-8765-942767a7d135%40googlegroups.com.