Ciao TonyM

It looks interesting. I can see its rich.

Straight-off, one thing I can see it might do well is to be able to provide
simpler access to configuration tiddlers.

The "menus" are not just links--they can include Dynamic Actions. That
might be worth documenting.

I need play with it more before I comment more.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4466f292-86d1-4f3f-a54f-e47b6e97fcf6%40googlegroups.com.