Oui, Paris is lovely if not cold compared to Sydney.

Yes, The issues list on the plugin site mentions this problem on the right. My
plan is to provide left justification in toprightbar and sidebar contexts. Of
course some people will place button only menu items on these. In some ways the
menus work better on the top bottom and left allowing the sidebar to be
normally closed.

Personally top left bar and in tiddler menus make the most sense, with above
story if you are using tabbed Tiddlers.

I have plans to extend these options but open to ideas.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/000bdac7-3ffd-4e73-940b-e8237ab4d0d8%40googlegroups.com.