Whenever you need to concatenate, you almost need a helper macro. Something
like this might work:

\define myfilter() [tag[action]hive[$(title)$]]

<$vars title={{!!title}}>
<$macrocall $name=mymacro filter=<<myfilter>> columns="title date text"
columns2="UID Date Notes"/>
</$vars>

Of course, I'm just guessing at your argument names and I had no way of
testing this. You might be able to do this without using <$macrocall>, but
macrocall is usually a little more predictable. You could also set up your
environmental variables and then pick them up inside your JS macro using
getVar (or is it getVariable? -- look around). Then you could concatenate
within your JS (JS being a lot more predictable than TW syntax).

Good luck

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/78493e60-4ff2-40da-a4e3-dc3b40c407de%40googlegroups.com.