Hi Mark,

that works, thank you so much for this I would never have come to this by
myself.

However my guts hurt when I see a macro defined inside a tiddler. I know
that this is the way TW works but whenever I develop software I work very
hard to separate concerns as much as possible so mashing everything
together is a tough pill :)

Nevertheless this solves my problem so thanks again.

Cheers,
Tristan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c75ab5ac-e6e5-4c51-8b93-4bf65f5de029%40googlegroups.com.