I for one, have voted against adding it to the core. Please understand that
while I genuinely understand and appreciate the value of such a work, it
should not be imposed upon people who do not want it. Such a addition is
useful to a developer, rather than a common user.

IMHO, the existing core itself should be split further into smaller
plugins, so the end user can have more freedom to pick and choose, while
offering a pre-built empty edition to the beginners. That is to say, the
no-vote is not a vote against the work, rather a reflection of my
viewpoint.

regards
Riz

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2f80b37a-894f-443e-aff3-d21b4795e2e5%40googlegroups.com.