On Monday, 12 February 2018 09:39:53 UTC+1, BurningTreeC wrote:
> ... I want it for every wiki

I want it for every of my wikis too. *But as a plugin*. Because other devs
may use other libraries, that do the same thing, which may cause conflicts.

I personally wanted to use the same library for an un-released
beaker-adapter-plugin, using all the diff - match - patch functions. If the
stuff is part of the core, we are basically locked in.

just my thoughts