Hi Dave,
it is a great pleasure to hear your compliments, it seem that apart from Thomas who helped me realizing this you are the third person to use it... You can't see /*$:/plugins/JR/slides/Color*/ because it is are shadow-tiddlers. You have to switch advanced search to shadow to see them. The other tiddler is called $:/slidestyle/red <http://slidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fslidestyle%2Fred>
Yours Jan