Sorry to be a pest, but I think I need a little more help

I made this tiddler [[$:/slidestyle/blugrey]]
.slidewrapper {
    background-color:#6986A0;
    color: white;
}

and tagged it "slidestyle", and then changed the tiddler [[Slidestyles]] to
<sli01>You can apply special styles to an entire slide</sli01><sli02> or to
steps of a slide.<<| #blugrey>></sli02>

but when I launch the presentation to that slide it just remains black

What am I doing wrong?

you can see the color I'm going for here:
http://www.color-hex.com/color/6986a0

(I also tried the slidewrapper tiddler without the "#" before the number
but that didn't help)

Thanks again,
Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8f390eb0-89e2-4519-b8d1-f3509527535b%40googlegroups.com.