Joe,

Unfortunatly good training for beginners is hard to write because you need to
be an expert who can also imagin what it is to begin.

In your example you are calling the sitetitle "title" and since every tiddler
has a title you are setting the beginner up for confusion. It can be difficult
but I think you need to discuss what a tiddler is at the beginning because page
will also misslead. Search for tiddlywiki for beginers or tiddlywiki sunnytech
for some ideas.

I too intend to write material to help new users but I am very aware of how
difficult it can be to appear simple.

Best wishes
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bc3a1d7f-3595-435b-914e-57ee296dda5e%40googlegroups.com.