Hi Davide,

Am Dienstag, 20. Februar 2018 21:55:42 UTC+1 schrieb Paperoga:

> Hi Simon, (from Germany ? )

Almost, South Tyrol, Alto Adige - it's almost austria though

> thanks for the link, the tutorial are good!
>
> Yes, I mean that control panel, and I download TW just from there, 4.5 Mb
>
> including documentation. Even the empty.html I've downloaded is with
>
> ..nothing, in the control panel. I've tried to d&d (import)
> $:/ControlPanel from the site to the copy on my pc, and it ends up in an
> empty tiddler again.
>
> I don't understand.
>

> I'd like to move the sidebar from right to up, or left. Is that possible ?
>
> Better, do you know a simple enough way to do that ?
>
> I shall try to learn some CSS, besides WikiText and a little
>
> Javascript, little by little.
>
> For now I need the basic to use TW to learn TW. Right ?

That's right, first I would start with CSS and WikiText, that already
enables you to do a lot
For the sidebar ...

You can try this on https://tiddlywiki.com and see if it is what you need:

   - create a new tiddler and tag it with: $:/tags/Stylesheet
   - add this:

.tc-sidebar-scrollable {
    position: fixed;
    height: 300px;
    top: 0px;
    left: 42px;
    width: 100%;
    padding-left: 84px;
    padding-top: 22px;
}

<<if-sidebar """

.tc-story-river {
    position: fixed;
    top: 300px;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    overflow-y: scroll;
}

.tc-tiddler-frame {
    width: calc(100% - 42px);
}

""">>

   - save the tiddler
   - the sidebar should then be on top and the story river below
   - this overrides some settings you can make in the ControlPanel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fcbc9dc1-9727-4405-b3ed-894780959e30%40googlegroups.com.