Hi Davide (and Surya, and anyone else...):

As far as learning TiddlyWiki: one of my missions / passions is introducing
TW and getting folks up & running. To that end, you might find my exercises
& tutorials & vidoes helpful: http://designwritestudio.com. There, I run an
open class (you can start anytime!) with a series of exercises. I also run
a weekly live workshop on Monday evenings 730pm NY time
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=2&day=27&hour=0&min=30&sec=0&p1=4710>
 on
Zoom <http://zoom.us/j/561925928> (a screen share app).

//steve.