Thanks Ton for your response.

When I say "dead (non responsive)" I mean, that after drag-and-drop the
svg-image,

   1. I do not see change of the mouse arrow while hovering the active
   region and
   2. clicking the mouse does not give transfer by the reference.

In case I put the svg-code of the image directly to a tiddler

   1. clicking the mouse gives transfer by the reference, but
   2. I do not see change of the mouse arrow while hovering the active
   region and
   3. the most unpleasant effect is that the image looks unacceptably
   different of the original (see the two screenshots attached)

субота, 24 лютого 2018 р. 15:55:44 UTC+2 користувач Ton Gerner написав:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7bac1185-4ea4-47ad-95ee-33fcb25567cd%40googlegroups.com.