Hi,

The pictures you give now are not related to the code you gave in your
first post. That code gives two rectangles (I entered your code in a
tiddler at twiddlywiki.com):

> When I say "dead (non responsive)" I mean, that after drag-and-drop the
> svg-image,
>
>    1. I do not see change of the mouse arrow while hovering the active
>    region and
>    2. clicking the mouse does not give transfer by the reference.
>
> When I hover over the lowest rectangle my mouse pointer changes from an
arrow to a hand. And as said before, clicking leads to Google.
I tried with Linux Mint 17.3 + Firefox & Windows 10 + Firefox.
But when using Chrome the mouse pointer does *not* change (Mint & Windows)
although clicking leads to Google.

In case I put the svg-code of the image directly to a tiddler

>    1. clicking the mouse gives transfer by the reference, but
>    2. I do not see change of the mouse arrow while hovering the active
>    region and
>    3. the most unpleasant effect is that the image looks unacceptably
>    different of the original (see the two screenshots attached)
>
> My knowledge of SVG is very limited. Maybe others can comment on 3, but
then it's wise to give the SVG code used for the pictures in your last post.

Also:

1) What OS and browser are you using?
2) Did you test Tobias' original code (the 3 rectangles)?

Cheers,

Ton

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ff178762-daec-4b12-8927-8edd9d5ba030%40googlegroups.com.