A quick test shows that it does look for camel case links.

My guess is that it can't search anything other than the text field. What
is the use case where you want to search some other field?

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6c2d2689-ae07-4e3b-b849-ed02690f1add%40googlegroups.com.