Thanks Jed. That is really helpful example and information.

Yes, I was hoping to use it to time a complex Tiddler render. But I can use
the button for another case, so its still useful.

I'll look at the fake dom route, though probably beyond my competence.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fa72ffd3-0c2e-41e8-9a27-76bfb9b21e81%40googlegroups.com.