Hello,
sorry if my question comes nooby but I am new to TiddlyWiki and
markup-language.

I am looking for a solution of the following problem I am facing; I have
two separate TiddlyWiki files, created and manages by TiddlyDesktop. Lets
call them A.html and B.html located in the same local directory.

Now, I would like to link a tiddler from file B.html, let's say
"HowToCookAnElephant" into file A.html.

What I did is, create a new tiddler in A.html "Cooking" with file_name
"_canonical_uri" and "../B#HowToCookAnElephant" but it could not be loaded.

I played around a bit with the relative path but no chance to make it work.

I would appreciate any  help, ...

Thanks ,
BR Daniel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0abc7253-a8df-4139-a16b-d3efb4ac3ffc%40googlegroups.com.