Daniel,

What do you mean N*ow, I would like to link a tiddler from file B.html,
let's say "HowToCookAnElephant" into file A.html.*

I use dozens of TiddlyWikis, It you want to reference a tiddler in another
wiki I obtain its for Permalink using the More tiddler menu/ permalink

An copy the full address from the browser edit bar

eg;

http://127.0.0.1:8088/Local-Instances/TiddlyWiki5.html#New%20Tiddler%2046

This can be placed in any tiddler, clicking opens the wiki and that tiddler
(Carful if open in another window/tab)

Or make a nice title

[[Nice
title|http://127.0.0.1:8088/Local-Instances/TiddlyWiki5.html#New%20Tiddler%2046]]

Depending on your expertise (as it develops) other solutions are available.

Tell us more clearly what you are trying to achieve, not so much how you
are trying to achieve it.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1a1a4801-33cb-4229-b18e-8e354de9be6f%40googlegroups.com.