Hey Joe,

I'm also interested in this, and am in process of identifying key
requirements, such as bibliographic citation and reference generator, and a
structure to maintain order and sequentiality (assuming your "book" has
some inherent order).

Jeremy's text slicer edition does an interesting job using list fields to
maintain order of a "sliced tiddler", but I find it a bit hard to navigate
and rather difficult to maintain. One solution would be to modify the edit
view so that the list field was treated more like the text field, so it
wouldn't be so hard to manage.

If you pursue this, let's talk. I'm very interested in working with
scholars and others who want to pursue these kinds of projects, and am
always looking for collaborators.

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3763db7a-f576-4c6a-b8c0-0b8a191c7a6a%40googlegroups.com.