What you want can be achieved with native TiddlyWiki. Of course there are
variouse levels of automation and complexity that can be built, but if you
create a single tiddler that lists all tiddlers and renders them in the
single tiddler, you can "Open the resulting tiddler" in a new window and
use the browser print feature, with a Print to PDF printer to create PDF

The Editor tool bar Transclude option can help selecting tiddlers to
include in a master tiddler, but I would use tags or fields to indicate
chapter and sections and an advanced list macro to bring all the content
into the single "book" tiddler, ready for reviewing and printing. Perhaps,
For each draft save/copy  the tiddlywiki as a new file and continue editing.

I would use tiddler names to describe content, and have chapter titles
etc... actually in the tiddler text.

I will give this some more thought, as ultimately I would like such a tool
as well, however I am focusing on interactive work instructions rather than

Happy to discuss further.

On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 2:53:45 AM UTC+11, Joe Armstrong wrote:
> Hello,
> I'd like to mock up a book in TW - the input would be a TW
> the output a nicely formatted book in HTML (or PDF -- but I'll be happy
> with
> HTML for now)
> To fix my ideas I'd like the output to look like
> Any tips of tag structures and so on to achieve this?
> Cheers
> /Joe

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at