Mat

https://tiddlywiki.com/#EncryptWidget
Looks like something out of step.

My understanding is you can in basic TW encrypt the whole tamoli, but not
parts.

https://tiddlywiki.com/#Encryption
Should "allows content to be encrypted", in the latest docs, be changed to
"allows the TiddlyWiki to be encrypted"?

For individual Tiddler encryption one needs a plugin like Danielo's--I
think.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fdf753d9-f405-49c7-911e-4000713fdf34%40googlegroups.com.