"Your bad" because you didn't spelunk the source code? I think not. It
reminds me of this Dilbert classic: http://dilbert.com/strip/1994-02-01

After some fiddling ...

\define encmac() <$encrypt filter='[tag[HelloThere]]'/>

<$wikify name=enc type="text" text=<<encmac>>>
<$button>Hide My Stuff
<$action-setfield $tiddler="MyStuff" $field="text" $value=<<enc>> />
</$button>

</$wikify>

Will stash away encrypted text if a password has been set. The thing is,
how do you decrypt it? There's no corresponding <$decrypt> widget.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/80b178df-7d57-4ae8-9e00-95cc006ca089%40googlegroups.com.