Ciao Ste & Jed

Its early days but from the look of it it does look like it might be
possible to make a legit portable app of the PortableApps.com type if
someone wanted to. It wouldn't need to be Jed.

In terms of usability widely an issue would be how many folk run
PortableApps.com system under Wine on non-Windows machines. I don't know
the numbers. But its a factor with TW as lots of users and potential users
are on non-Windows systems who'd need Wine to run it.

The advantage of PortableApps.com format, beyond its portability, is its
simple install mechanism that gets it in the right place within the PA
structure for programs. It makes managing programs really easy (as you
know! :).

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fd14b7fc-912c-4c72-9d21-9e0c2113d922%40googlegroups.com.