One of the upsides of the emergence of so many well thought through
deliver TW in "packages" that resemble the installation of normal
applications.

This is something I'd like to explore more. In particular ...

1 -- What further steps are needed to, say, wrap TiddlyServer or
TiddlyDesktop into auto-installers ...

2 -- ... such that on first-click after install you are already ready to
create inside a fully functioning application? (NOT an application that is
about setting-up applications).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fb4e73b4-6119-4c16-8976-a86fa5c1b3d3%40googlegroups.com.