I am going through and finding all my missing tiddlers. It's just a
housekeeping thing - I don't know if it's worth it.

I have a table like this:
<$count filter="[all[missing]]"></$count> missing tiddlers.

<thead>
</thead>
<$list filter="[all[missing]sort[date]random[10]]">
<$list filter="[list[Lists/Missing - Table with links]]" variable="mytag">
</$list>
{{!!title||$:/core/ui/Buttons/edit}}
<$link to={{!!title}}>
<$view field="title"/>
</$link>
???? WHAT GOES HERE????
</$list>

and a list of tags to use for the checkboxes: person abbreviation location
org list tool role date

That gives a table with a random selection of 10 missing tiddlers, and
checkboxes so I can easily set their tags so they show up in lists
correctly (and this creates the tiddler at the same time).

What could I put in the last column to reveal which tiddler mentions the
missing tiddler? I might want to go there and change it.

I tried: <<list-links-with-edit "[all[current]backlinks[]sort[title]]">>
But that returned nothing, because you can't backlink to something that
doesn't exist.

Then I tried: <$list filter="[search[{{!!title}}]]"></$list>
But that returned a bunch of stuff I don't understand.

Any ideas?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f37ef7c2-929e-4454-8f9a-d3ad71c2d2c1%40googlegroups.com.