That doesn't seem to work - it returns a long list of tiddler titles, but
not ones that seem related to the missing one, or the tiddler containing
the overall list.
It shows the same list of titles for every missing tiddler in the table,
including $core. The list of titles returned go from $ to A to Z, but is
not a list of all tiddlers in the wiki. They don't seem to have anything in
common (tags etc).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5abc1329-8ce0-494f-b837-33100c8b5fc6%40googlegroups.com.