Jed

This is a great bit of kit!

Am I right in thinking that at the moment the wikis listed under "Wiki
Edition" ...

... are compiled into the executable?

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a "Wiki Template Gallery"
that is outside the executable to copy boilerplate wikis from? They would
not need be in the default install, just IF the Wiki Edition drop down
could detect they are there and copy over?

Why am I interested in that?

Because it helps support using your tool in many scenarios --- being able
to provide "template TW" suited to different types of user group.

For instance, say I wanted to make a portable system for gamers, how can I
give them some different types of game campaign structures to start from?

Basically, I think the integration of relevant "Wikis as templates" into
tools like your multi-user, is exactly the way to go to connect with wider
audiences.

I'd rather not have to compile them into an executable IF they could just
be held in (an optional) sub-dir that the Wiki-Edition could detect?

This is just a thought. I hope I'm being clear enough.

Ask if there is ambiguity.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e628f8df-7277-4d75-96ac-fee67194e0bb%40googlegroups.com.