Check the 'all' tab, the tiddlers may be created and not listed under
'recent'. There is probably a bug left over from an old way of saving
tiddlers I used where the creation fields aren't added to a tiddler if all
fields except title are empty when it is made. The solution is for me to
use the normal render command to save the tiddlers but I haven't gotten
around to it because from what I can tell this is the only problem caused
by it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/94df620a-3b07-4a45-a9ba-4f8229b1faf1%40googlegroups.com.