Hello Mark,

That will probably work most of the time for you (you're fairly close to
> the international timeline, right?) But it might not quite work right if
> you stay up late or travel abroad.

I live in Germany and need this task list only here in Germany.
I don't need the time, only the date.
It even doesn't matter, if a task is 1 day too late or 1 day too early
(maybe this could be the case sometimes, if for example UTC says it is now
the 9. April 9:00 am, but for me in Germany it is 8. April 23:45 pm).

My hope: Because the described things do not matter to me, I could build a
solution, which is easier?
Because it seems to me writing this could be really difficult for me (means
a lot of questions like "how to write this now and how that..." and so on).

Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/96d54d49-7a95-47d4-b412-e683c4c0e63a%40googlegroups.com.