Hi Surya,

Good news! I think I got my original approach to work:

<$set name="listfilter" value="""[tag[ToDo]][tag[ToDoNow]]
+[has[todo-deadline]days:todo-deadline[7]eachday[todo-deadline]sort[todo-deadline]]""">
<$set name="listfilter2"
value="""[tag[ToDo]has[todo-deadline]sameday:todo-deadline{!!todo-deadline}]
[tag[ToDoNow]has[todo-deadline]sameday:todo-deadline{!!todo-deadline}]
+[sort[]]""">

<ul class="te-list">
<$list filter=<<listfilter>> emptyMessage="<li class='todo-empty'><<telang
'Relax-Nothing-to-do'>></li>
">
<$view field="todo-deadline" format="date" template="YYYY-0MM-0DD"/>
<$list filter=<<listfilter2>> >

   <<todonowShowListItem>>

</$list>
</$list>
</ul>

</$set></$set>

You'll probably want to make it look better.

As it turned out, the documentation for "sameday" is wrong. It says to use
a date like yyyymmdd but you actually appear to need the full nine digit
date-stamp. OR, maybe you can get away with yyyymmdd IF you're living in
Greenwich.

HTH!

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/828b54b5-5d3d-4941-82a9-822da8c59f53%40googlegroups.com.