hi,

I like this "zoomin" storyview idea too.

any final solution?

to achive this, I tried to do it in a direct way:

1. add one line in $:/core/modules/widgets/navigator.js
at the beginning of function NavigatorWidget.prototype.handleNavigateEvent
this.saveStoryList([]);

this is to close all other tiddlers before open new tiddler

2. change one line in $:/core/modules/startup/story.js
at function openStartupTiddlers
var storyList = $tw.wiki.filterTiddlers(storyFilter);
to:
var storyList =[];

this is to show only one tiddler specified at Location URL

3. add a tiddler $:/config/EmptyStoryMessage
like this:
{{GettingStarted||$:/core/ui/ViewTemplate}}

this is to avoid closing the last tiddler to get a blank page

4. set $:/core/ui/ControlPanel/Settings/NavigationAddressBar
to "Include the target tiddler"
set $:/core/ui/ControlPanel/Settings/NavigationHistory
to "Update history"

this is to enable Previous & Next navigation using explorer button.

I think these steps are easy.
but any simpler better idea?

obviously direct change core tiddler is not encouraged here...

see here:
http://emptysingle.tiddlyspot.com/

Quote:
https://www.mail-archive.com/tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com/msg76038.html

[tw] Single Tiddler storyview?

TheDiveO Fri, 19 Jan 2018 08:59:27 -0800

I'm looking for a single tiddler storyview and I'm aware of the "zoomin"
storyview. I've experimented with the zoomin storyview, but I see some
obstacles to my particular usecase. Which is a TW used as a video library
and player single-HTML app. I could have opted for Angular(JS), but then I
really endore the TW core and modularity.

Alas, the obstacles:

   1. Irritating animation -- is there some way to disable it short of
   rewriting the module? Please forgive me in case I've missed a configuration
   setting already there.
   2. Block closing the last storyview tiddler (or reopen the start
   tiddler); there should be always a tiddler for my users to interact with,
   kind of a home tiddler.
   3. Only render the topmost and thus visible tiddler. As a user navigates
   through the video library watching videos, the stack may contain several
   rendered (invisible) tiddlers with video players started and consuming many
   resources. Would it be possible to write a new single storyview to render
   only the topmost tiddler and discard any previously visible tiddler?

Best regards,
TheDiveO

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/20180411100020.05F2A38054F%40webmail.sinamail.sina.com.cn.