@TheDiveO wrote:

   1. Irritating animation -- is there some way to disable it short of
>    rewriting the module? Please forgive me in case I've missed a
> configuration
>    setting already there.
>    2. Block closing the last storyview tiddler (or reopen the start
>    tiddler); there should be always a tiddler for my users to interact
> with,
>    kind of a home tiddler.
>    3. Only render the topmost and thus visible tiddler. As a user
> navigates
>    through the video library watching videos, the stack may contain
> several
>    rendered (invisible) tiddlers with video players started and consuming
> many
>    resources. Would it be possible to write a new single storyview to
> render
>    only the topmost tiddler and discard any previously visible tiddler?

That sounds like a *very* sensible use case for everything mobile. Maybe it
should even be part of the core. Do you think you could make a PR for this?
Thank you.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/33f59a14-15ae-4f74-9612-50aa392846e0%40googlegroups.com.