Great to see a new version of TW5 coming so soon. Already checking out the
pre-release.

BTW Jeremy, I don't know if this has simply been accepted as a given but I
sometimes find it tedious to have to deal with long "Internal JS error"
messages that overflow beyond the screen in other browsers besides Chrome.
There's no way to scroll through the message to get to the form button that
closes the error message. I've had to directly modify the way the message
is created via the domMaker method to shorten the message to prevent this
nuisance. Shouldn't this be something deserving of a more permanent
solution? It won't cost more than a few changes in bootjs.

A screenshot of an example in the latest stable version of firefox is
attached

Regards.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/980ffdbe-f025-45f1-a4f4-3d794b20e1e5%40googlegroups.com.