Tony,

It was mas more a sugestion to what Davids problem could be.

I am running it on a old laptop that i dont mind losing.
This laptop is fol of documentation to take of site,  most of it transfered
to tiddlywiki but not everything yet.
The plan is to have a online version If all info is in TW.
On my main PC it runs fine.

But on low end machines U see some problems faster (less
memory/diskspace/etc)
Hence the poorly written possiible cause.

I my old laptop got sluggish maybe his did to. He did mention a junk
machine too.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/424adb02-15d7-4e81-aca6-43188f5affa9%40googlegroups.com.