@Jan , the pan widget now has a demo that does moving + resizing

> I guess you already encountered Jeremies kind of secret cecilyView
> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/tree/master/plugins/tiddlywiki/cecily
> Perhaps the panfunction could be used to make it work at last...
>
> Hm, I know it ... I was thinking about something like this ... tiddlers
can be positioned everywhere and moved around

With the pan widget, the dynaview plugin and the new css improvements of
the prerelease, anyone could try making that happen

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/08af5692-75b0-4e43-bf9c-5424163a8a95%40googlegroups.com.