> Hi Simon
> I did a little deconstruction-work to see how the cecilyView is
> configured.
> The result http://szenio.de/Pinnwand/ should be more easy to understand...
>
> Yours Jan
>
> Hi Jan, I think it's better not to follow HOW cecily does it but more what
it does

- it creates something like a desk where you can move your papers around
- it zooms in and out (necessary or too much?)
- it lets you resize tiddlers
- it lets you navigate in 2d space from tiddler to tiddler

Some of that is already accomplished on the hammerwidgets page:

- moving tiddlers
- resizing (can be adapted for tiddlers)
- navigation works out of the box

I'm not a fan of the zooming functionality per tiddler because the space in
2d isn't limited and I don't see the benefit of it - besides the coolness
factor :P

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/21794c05-7e49-4851-9371-d122a7e96cd0%40googlegroups.com.