Hi all

I felt so bad for derailing a recent thread on using TW as an outliner, and
dousing cold water on the discussion, that I revisited the idea and wanted
to extend an olive branch as my way of apologizing to Tony and Vytas and
others there.

Here is a quick idea I came up with. I made some progress, and outline what
would still need to be figured out:
http://giffmex.org/experiments/twdynaflowy.html#Progress%20and%20problems:%5B%5BProgress%20and%20problems%5D%5D%20HQ%20%24%3A%2F.giffmex%2Ftoc.children%20%24%3A%2F.giffmex%2Ftocstylesheet%20%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fmacros%2Ftoc

Blessings, Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6dd66d8c-c4a5-4270-bfe5-032ea83365f4%40googlegroups.com.