Josiah,

In fact it is possible, I have the solution, and I reached out to you to
join me in reviewing it.

I am not trying to sell it into the community yet because Its needs
refining and a strategy.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7e40aa79-23f6-45de-8c0d-0acbc8f8cbff%40googlegroups.com.