If I have a stand-alone HTML Tiddlywiki, is it possible to run a command
line to extract the tiddler files which would be the result of running the
GUI import into a node.js TW?  Excluding system tiddlers...

I see
https://tiddlywiki.com/static/How%2520to%2520build%2520a%2520TiddlyWiki5%2520from%2520individual%2520tiddlers.html.

I'd like to go the other direction.  To complicate matters a bit, I have
classic markup, TW5 markup, and markdown markup tiddlers in my HTML TW.
I'd like a way to automate an export into the related .tid and .md files.

As explanation, I'd like to work with a HTML TW, save my file using WebDAV,
and have the server generate a file per tiddler, so that an indexing
process on the server can index the individual files.  I'm considering this
route because node.js Tiddlywiki has some characteristics which make it
unsuitable for some of my users.

Thanks!
-kevin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/89414a08-38ad-4d14-a140-f14f1db0661f%40googlegroups.com.