Anyone have experience creating a local plugin library?  I've got a bunch
of plugins for tools I use, that I don't really want to toss up on a
webserver somewhere.  And I've got a bunch of wikis that need to share
them.  I'd like a simple way for me to make sure that any given wiki has
the most recent version of the plugin, and a plugin library seems to make
the most sense.

Anyone have experience building/hosting/referencing a plugin library that's
running on localhost?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50b47fac-41fa-4fd8-990d-86b716b4b570%40googlegroups.com.