I'm not so skilled. But I have 60+ plugins and special macros in a normal
file TW without problems. I add plugins & then DISABLE them.

I use PMario's Bundler to create relevant sets of them (like "editor";
"base" & "that screenplay set")

I drag & drop to other wiki as needed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/245a9fe7-c031-4e8b-af4a-59c418879d4d%40googlegroups.com.