It's been a long time since I've had to do web-work without some interface
like cpanel. It would be interesting to see how you set up webdav on vultr.
Is it considered secure? (at least secure from hackers, that are always
looking for a place to put their spam-links) ?

The next question is, for home/office use, what is the advantage of WebDav
(which seems to have a very convoluted set up) over tiddlyserver or Bob ?

Thanks!
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cba10545-0da7-4e06-b2fc-38a33c011da2%40googlegroups.com.