I'm not sure why Beaker Browser, AndTidWiki, and Quine are on the "servers"
page. I would put them on "Savers".

AndTidWiki says that it has a dependency "other software". The only
dependency that I know of is the AndTidWiki application itself -- it
doesn't need anything else.

Thanks!
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3a73d7cb-5687-4cc5-8c1a-e6ca3d182b1c%40googlegroups.com.