I'm with Jed on the portability part. Perhaps "works offline" instead? Even
that is somewhat dependent on the details (I run a webdav server on my
laptop, so it works fine when I'm offline).

There are also issue with "dependencies" as the list I provided is a very
small sub-set of WebDAV server options that I believe should work fine for
TiddlyWiki. At the same time, taking away the dependencies column is
probably a bad idea because for many that would be a deciding factor.

Mat has really taken on a hard project.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a20a3ff6-7e70-4da3-a77f-ad85a1c92a3a%40googlegroups.com.