Thanks to Mark and Tony for the quick replies and examples! I'm just
getting a chance to look them over.  I apologize but I don't think I
explained myself very well :/  I should have just included a screenshot in
the first place to show what I was talking about instead of speaking in
generalities.  I would like to be able to link to the 'Nouns' tiddler with
"(3/4) m/mi" ...or any of the other children already selected so their info
is showing in the right-hand pane...is that possible?  I'm super new to
this so still trying to figure out the capabilities/limitations.  Thanks
again!

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZeE5Dig2g_U/WxbLX3CpIeI/AAAAAAABMaY/8_tqkm2uoCg8CV0imANhnF8W5FiNzF_AACLcBGAs/s1600/TW_TOCselectionExample.jpg>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c9b952ff-933c-4637-9630-ec5f81a157fb%40googlegroups.com.