Folks,

You need to look into the Two Panel TOC implementation to see the selected
tiddler and the way the navigation works as it can be using an alternate
story and history. I can see how it works in TWOutlier but in other
outlines?

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8abbc418-96d0-4136-b07b-c1a989a614db%40googlegroups.com.